The owners Steph & Jim are on the property ,so if you have any questions or requests they can be taken care of on the spot. The hotels' description does not do it justice-- the place was all you could want in a small boutique hotel. I thought i would miss the simple things from home like television and cell phone but there was so much to do and explore that the time in the room was used to rest. The other guests at the hotel during our stay were just the coolest , nicest, and most helpful people you could want to meet. I would absolutely stay there again. Tthe pictures on the webb site don't do the hotel justice, especially in terms of the views.
There is a real cool family vibe about the place--you can partake of it as much (or as little) as you like. One morning we were one of three couples who went sport-fishing. Among us we caught about 20 fish. We gave most of it to the boat captain and took some back to the hotel. Jim was kind enough to grill it up for us--we had enough for a hotel cookout!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa MarBella is a boutique hotel situated on a mountain slope in Santa Teresa. The property provides a spectacular panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean and is a five-minute walk to the beach, restaurants, and stores. Being surrounded by rainforest, it offers a unique opportunity to watch wildlife in their natural habitat. The area is renowned for its consistent surf breaks, some of which are walking distance from the property. The Casa consists of eight units with four different typologies of rooms for your different needs and group sizes. It is an ideal venue for those seeking the privacy, services, and comforts of individual hotel rooms, yet the intimacy of a private villa. The décor of the rooms is a minimalist approach with a tropical touch. The amenities of the hotel include free parking area, Wi-Fi in the common areas, infinity pool, ocean view yoga deck, sun terrace, and reception. All of the rooms have ocean view and air conditioning. Services we provide include house keeping, massage, babysitting, and concierge where we can schedule an array of activities for no extra charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Casa MarBella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa