I cannot say enough good things about Casa Marbella and the wonderful hosts Jim and Stephanie. They were extremely helpful in helping to arrange tours and atvs, and were readily available whenever we had questions. The property is gorgeous and convenient to everything you might need. We had the 3 bedroom condo for a week with friends and it was perfect for us. There is a full kitchen so you can cook, and the balcony was wonderful for food and drinks after you spend the day enjoying the beach. We loved it and would highly recommend that anyone take the time to travel to Santa Teresa and explore all it has to offer.
Don't be weirded out by the request to make a deposit for half your stay in cash before you go. The whole town is basically cash only so be prepared and definitely bring your ATM card- there is a cash machine in town.
Also, the food we ate in the restaurants in Santa Teresa was by far the best of our trip. I can't recall the names of all the places, but Cameleon was great.
Thank you Jim and Stephanie, we will definitely be back sometime soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa MarBella is a boutique hotel situated on a mountain slope in Santa Teresa. The property provides a spectacular panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean and is a five-minute walk to the beach, restaurants, and stores. Being surrounded by rainforest, it offers a unique opportunity to watch wildlife in their natural habitat. The area is renowned for its consistent surf breaks, some of which are walking distance from the property. The Casa consists of eight units with four different typologies of rooms for your different needs and group sizes. It is an ideal venue for those seeking the privacy, services, and comforts of individual hotel rooms, yet the intimacy of a private villa. The décor of the rooms is a minimalist approach with a tropical touch. The amenities of the hotel include free parking area, Wi-Fi in the common areas, infinity pool, ocean view yoga deck, sun terrace, and reception. All of the rooms have ocean view and air conditioning. Services we provide include house keeping, massage, babysitting, and concierge where we can schedule an array of activities for no extra charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Casa MarBella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa