Casa Marbella, is perfect hotel/environment for a journey to Costa Rica. It stays in line with the jungle and beach experience you look for when taking a trip to Santa Teresa. The hotel is located high off the main road secluded from the sound of cars, quads and people. It sits above the trees giving you a wonderful view of the ocean. The hotel is still close enough to town and the street that you can easily walk anywhere quickly and without getting tired. The rooms are very clean and comfortable with working AC and amenities. Casa Marbella has all the qualities you would expect from a high-end beach resort but with the personal touch of staying at a friends house!
The thing that really sets Casa Marbella apart from any other hotel I have stayed at is the owners, Jim and Steph. They give you an all access pass to their lives and what it is truly like to live in paradise. Everyone has fantasized about packing up and moving to live in a island paradise - these two actually did it and they do it well! Jim and Steph taught me the importance of freedom and choosing your own destiny. There are exuded this attitude with how they treated us and carried themselves.
Our trip to Casa Marbella was a memorable experience and I will most definitely be back. If you want to get the most out of your vacation put your trust in Jim and Steph and they will not let you down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa MarBella is a boutique hotel situated on a mountain slope in Santa Teresa. The property provides a spectacular panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean and is a five-minute walk to the beach, restaurants, and stores. Being surrounded by rainforest, it offers a unique opportunity to watch wildlife in their natural habitat. The area is renowned for its consistent surf breaks, some of which are walking distance from the property. The Casa consists of eight units with four different typologies of rooms for your different needs and group sizes. It is an ideal venue for those seeking the privacy, services, and comforts of individual hotel rooms, yet the intimacy of a private villa. The décor of the rooms is a minimalist approach with a tropical touch. The amenities of the hotel include free parking area, Wi-Fi in the common areas, infinity pool, ocean view yoga deck, sun terrace, and reception. All of the rooms have ocean view and air conditioning. Services we provide include house keeping, massage, babysitting, and concierge where we can schedule an array of activities for no extra charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Casa MarBella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa