This was our last stop in Central America and we decided to splurge. So happy we did. The hotel is gorgeous, the owners are amazing and the view is spectacular. We spent the days swimming in the pool and lounging in the shade. The honour system for drinks was appreciated. The Hotel is on a hill and although the store is not far, it's a hike getting back up. Also loved that we cold rent surfboards right on site as well as atv's which you need in this town. Loved the list of restaurants that they had in he room. Noticed in our last night that there was no tv in the room, but we didn't miss it. We were in a queen/single room with just a fridge, but to complimentary coffee was a nice touch. This is one hotel that I would go back to any time. Loved the intimate feel with the guests hanging around drinking wine in the pool before dinner. The wifi is a little sketchy in the rooms, but that is because its a concrete building and they are in the process of trying to get it working better. Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa MarBella is a boutique hotel situated on a mountain slope in Santa Teresa. The property provides a spectacular panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean and is a five-minute walk to the beach, restaurants, and stores. Being surrounded by rainforest, it offers a unique opportunity to watch wildlife in their natural habitat. The area is renowned for its consistent surf breaks, some of which are walking distance from the property. The Casa consists of eight units with four different typologies of rooms for your different needs and group sizes. It is an ideal venue for those seeking the privacy, services, and comforts of individual hotel rooms, yet the intimacy of a private villa. The décor of the rooms is a minimalist approach with a tropical touch. The amenities of the hotel include free parking area, Wi-Fi in the common areas, infinity pool, ocean view yoga deck, sun terrace, and reception. All of the rooms have ocean view and air conditioning. Services we provide include house keeping, massage, babysitting, and concierge where we can schedule an array of activities for no extra charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Casa MarBella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa