Beautiful place perched up on a hill overlooking the pacific ocean. Only a 5 min walk to the beach and located in a prime location in Santa Teresa. Stephanie and Jim make this place an amazing stay. My girlfriend and I stayed with them from March 15th to the 23rd. Between the two of them, they are extremely friendly and accommodating to their all of their customers. They made some excellent recommendations while we stayed with them and it was really appreciated. They went above and beyond in our stay with them and I cant wait for them to come visit us in NYC so we can reciprocate. Watching the iguanas and monkeys from our porch along with swimming in the infinity pool, driving our quad and relaxing in our hammock are among the many things we did everyday. Jim also taught me how to surf so I tried it two more times with him. He was very patient and informative in the way he taught as well. I would recommend this place to anyone who stays in this area. The views are amazing, the people who run it are amazing and its a great deal for the area. Thanks for everything. Need I say more?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa MarBella is a boutique hotel situated on a mountain slope in Santa Teresa. The property provides a spectacular panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean and is a five-minute walk to the beach, restaurants, and stores. Being surrounded by rainforest, it offers a unique opportunity to watch wildlife in their natural habitat. The area is renowned for its consistent surf breaks, some of which are walking distance from the property. The Casa consists of eight units with four different typologies of rooms for your different needs and group sizes. It is an ideal venue for those seeking the privacy, services, and comforts of individual hotel rooms, yet the intimacy of a private villa. The décor of the rooms is a minimalist approach with a tropical touch. The amenities of the hotel include free parking area, Wi-Fi in the common areas, infinity pool, ocean view yoga deck, sun terrace, and reception. All of the rooms have ocean view and air conditioning. Services we provide include house keeping, massage, babysitting, and concierge where we can schedule an array of activities for no extra charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Casa MarBella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa