We stayed at the Casa MarBella for 5 weeks and enjoyed every minute. Staff is amazing, very helpful, anything you want to do they can help you with; massage to practising your Spanish. Close to many great eating places and within a short walk to the beach. Whether its surfing or yoga the owners Jim and Stephnie can assist you. The pool is lovely, the view incredible. We feel very lucky that this spot was recommended to us.
Cathy and Bob
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa MarBella is a boutique hotel situated on a mountain slope in Santa Teresa. The property provides a spectacular panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean and is a five-minute walk to the beach, restaurants, and stores. Being surrounded by rainforest, it offers a unique opportunity to watch wildlife in their natural habitat. The area is renowned for its consistent surf breaks, some of which are walking distance from the property. The Casa consists of eight units with four different typologies of rooms for your different needs and group sizes. It is an ideal venue for those seeking the privacy, services, and comforts of individual hotel rooms, yet the intimacy of a private villa. The décor of the rooms is a minimalist approach with a tropical touch. The amenities of the hotel include free parking area, Wi-Fi in the common areas, infinity pool, ocean view yoga deck, sun terrace, and reception. All of the rooms have ocean view and air conditioning. Services we provide include house keeping, massage, babysitting, and concierge where we can schedule an array of activities for no extra charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Casa MarBella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa