It is w/ hesitation that I write this glowing review of Villas Hermosas for the selfish reason that my wife and I want to be able to return again and again w/o interference from other bookings. You are immediately relaxed by and, in love w/, your environ minutes after your arrival at the Villas both by the setting and atmosphere but perhaps more by your lovely Hosts: Tara, Brad and enchanting, 18 mos. old, Monica. They are very friendly, engaging, disarming people and you're instantly transformed into NATIVE and disregard Time and schedules. The staff is most friendly and attentive and there wasn't a need that was not fulfilled. The breakfasts are delicious and fresh: juice, fruit, baked goods, eggs, etc.. Rooms are very comfortable w/ dreamy beds and every appointment. The beach is a few meters to the West, and, this is very important, the ocean and waves (which we were in at least three times a day) are Very Safe. Great place to learn how to surf. Brad rents all sizes of boards and is a great teacher. Drift back from the beach- plenty of comfortable shade at the pool and in the evening excellent dining a few kilometers south in Santa Teresa. Paradise Found.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinctive beachfront hotel, Villas Hermosas, is located in Playa Hermosa of Mal Pais on the Pacific Ocean in Costa Rica. Please come and share with them their playful surf, thriving jungle, empty beaches, tropical gardens, and inviting swimming pool, while enjoying all the comforts of home! With only four villas, they offer a uniquely intimate experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Villas Hermosas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Hermosas Hotel Santa Teresa
- Hermosas Hotel Santa Teresa
- Villas Hermosas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa