Our family just returned from our first trip to Costa Rica (Santa Teresa at Blue Surf). We had an amazing vacation. The staff was so welcoming. The Blue Surf was a perfert home away from home for us. We have two children (10 & 11), who also enjoyed their time at Blue Surf. The pool is a great place for the kids to play and cool off. There were other families there as well that had children and the kids always seem to hit it off with their new friends. Thank you to Sofi, Julie, Jude, Toro, and Danny for a wonderful vacation that we will remember for years to come. Toro and Danny are great surf instructors. Toro was so patient with my daughter, who wanted to surf for hours and hours. Sofi and Julie took care of everything........massages in our room, restaurant reservations, deep sea fishing, zip lining. We did not rent a car, but on our return we definitely will do that as getting around by taxi can be expensive. Pura Vida!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Surf Sanctuary is a small boutique hotel & upscale surf school located in magical Santa Teresa, Costa Rica, 100 yards from the sand!Gorgeous bungalows with daily housekeeping, A/C, pool and fully equipped kitchen. We pride ourselves on our stellar customer service, our use of organic soaps and consciousness about our beautiful oceanWe offer both accommodations only, surf packages or surf lessons to outside clients! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Blue Surf Sanctuary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Surf Sanctuary Hotel Santa Teresa
- Blue Surf Sanctuary Costa Rica/Santa Teresa