I spent 5 nights by myself at a bungalow at the Blue Surf Sanctuary. It was a great experience. I learned to surf while staying at BSS. I went surfing with my instructor Toro every day. He was very knowledgeable, helpful and patient. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I was also impressed with how clean the accommodations were. I went during dry season and there was dust absolutely everywhere from the road!! Every morning the cleaning staff (normally just one lady) would clean all 4 bungalows and the shared kitchen. She did a great job. Also, at night there is a security guard on site. I always felt safe. Thanks for the great experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Surf Sanctuary is a small boutique hotel & upscale surf school located in magical Santa Teresa, Costa Rica, 100 yards from the sand!Gorgeous bungalows with daily housekeeping, A/C, pool and fully equipped kitchen. We pride ourselves on our stellar customer service, our use of organic soaps and consciousness about our beautiful oceanWe offer both accommodations only, surf packages or surf lessons to outside clients! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Blue Surf Sanctuary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Surf Sanctuary Hotel Santa Teresa
- Blue Surf Sanctuary Costa Rica/Santa Teresa