We stayed 2 nights at Casa Zen during our very busy trek throughout Costa Rica, but loved every minute of our stay at Casa Zen. The hammocks dangling on the top floor, the garden, the well equipped kitchen, this accommodation was everything we were looking for in Santa Teresa. We also got the opportunity to chat with Kelly who was extremely helpful in not only ensuring we had a fantastic stay, but also in putting us in touch with a local surf instructor (which turned out to be AMAZING) and led us to the local organic fruit market which takes place near the beach on Saturday afternoons. Being able to stock up on such wholesome foods and being able to bring them back to Casa Zen to cook was a blessing. All of the staff was extremely kind and helpful, and we are already looking forward to our next stay at Casa Zen having found Santa Teresa to be a slice of paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santa Teresa and Mal Pais are rather remote beach towns, and that is what makes them so special! Thankfully, even though we are a little off the beaten path, there are still quite a few services available to visitors. This is a excellent area to relax practicing of Yoga and Surf.On the first floor, we have six private rooms, ideal for single travelers, couples or pairs of friends. The rooms have either a double bed or two single beds. We also have two larger private rooms on the first floor, each with beds for three people. Scroll down for photos and prices for our private rooms. Upstairs you will find the apartment plus three additional rooms with varying capacities, featuring exterior doors as well as interior doors connecting to the apartment. An abundance of shared bathrooms are also located on the first floor (there are many to choose from and they are always clean!).We also have two well-equipped communal kitchens, including our signature chef’s kitchen, complete with a professional quality stove, microwave, blenders, and a giant stainless steel refrigerator. We offer a amazing Yoga deck with every day class. Our helpful, bilingual staff is always ready to help plan other tours and activities in the area, including surf lessons, canopy tours, stand up paddleboarding (SUP), visits to nearby waterfalls, fishing, sailing, snorkeling, horseback riding, ATV rentals and more. We can also assist you with restaurant recommendations, reservations and travel planning, so your trip can be totally relaxing and worry-free! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Casa Zen Guest House & Yoga Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Zen Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa Zen Guest House & Yoga Center Costa Rica/Santa Teresa