Open today: 6:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Believe surf and yoga santa Teresa

Staff was really welcoming and quick to respond to any questions we had. The team at Believe made... read more

Reviewed yesterday
philiplR5864XI
King City, Canada
Perfect holiday

I loved every part of my stay at Belive! Staff is amazing, professional and friendly, the yoga... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

from $1,005.13
from $15.39
from $41.03
More Info
All reviews funky monkey surf and yoga solo trip pura vida private room rooms are clean perfect place to stay new friends make you feel at home costa rica checking in group activities any questions or concerns making sure daily activities beyond expectations perfect week
Selected filters
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Just returned from a fabulous trip to CR. Highly recommend Believe & our point man, Uky. One of the easiest and most relaxing trips I’ve ever taken. Uky handled everything perfectly. Truly never had to think just focused on having a great time.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

This is the perfect trip combination of activity and relaxation! Surf lessons with great instructors, thanks Jhon for making me develop so much in surfing! So many different types of Yoga to choose from, with instructors that really made you relax while pushing yourself, thank Lupe! And the team working in Funky Monkey where I stay is absolutely awesome, great food, lodging and company to hang with. Last but anything byt least, thanks to Uky for always being one step ahead and making sure the trip was fantastic!! So for anyone considering going to Santa Teresa, Believe is for sure the company to choose! No doubt about it and you will be certain that your trip will be far above what you can expect!!!

1  Thank JohannaW35
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Awesome trip! Everybody was super nice and helpful! I was on my own and I met a lot great people, made new friends. Surf and yoga lessons were exactly what I needed!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Great vacation and great energy in this place! The Believe team is super nice and always extremely supportive. Special thanks to Uky!
If you are in Santa Teresa you have to try Surf with them, is super fun!
Yoga lessons in the morning or after the sunset are the best way to start or end the day.
Super recommended!

Reviewed July 27, 2018

Like many others who have already reviewed Believe, I just want to say it's all true! They are just fantastic at Believe. You really feel so welcome and so well taken care of. The vibe is so relaxed and cheerful. Luco and Uky both found us to introduce themselves within about 10 minutes of our arrival, and the were so genuine in their desire to help us out with anything we needed. Our surf instructor was wonderful, and the yoga at Nautilus was wonderful too. Thank you Believe Surf & yoga for a very happy week in paradise! I already want to come back. Pura vida!

Date of experience: July 2018