Open today: 6:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Believe surf and yoga santa Teresa

Staff was really welcoming and quick to respond to any questions we had. The team at Believe made... read more

Reviewed yesterday
philiplR5864XI
King City, Canada
Perfect holiday

I loved every part of my stay at Belive! Staff is amazing, professional and friendly, the yoga... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

from $1,005.13
from $15.39
from $41.03
More Info
All reviews funky monkey surf and yoga solo trip pura vida private room rooms are clean perfect place to stay new friends make you feel at home costa rica checking in group activities any questions or concerns making sure daily activities beyond expectations perfect week
Selected filters
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Great vacation and great energy in this place! The Believe team is super nice and always extremely supportive. Special thanks to Uky!
If you are in Santa Teresa you have to try Surf with them, is super fun!
Yoga lessons in the morning or after the sunset are the best way to start or end the day.
Super recommended!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 27, 2018

Like many others who have already reviewed Believe, I just want to say it's all true! They are just fantastic at Believe. You really feel so welcome and so well taken care of. The vibe is so relaxed and cheerful. Luco and Uky both found us to introduce themselves within about 10 minutes of our arrival, and the were so genuine in their desire to help us out with anything we needed. Our surf instructor was wonderful, and the yoga at Nautilus was wonderful too. Thank you Believe Surf & yoga for a very happy week in paradise! I already want to come back. Pura vida!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 14, 2018

Thank you Belive for this travel and life experience with the perfect combination of wild nature, sea, surf, yoga, night outings... but above all the most PURA VIDA -very difficult to describe in words, Everyone should experience it.
My opinion is that no traveler should go without some advice in order to make the most out of Teresa (it really made a difference for me eg. with all logistics). With the Believe group I felt in the hands of the best coordination, the best surf and yoga instructors, the best sunset recommendations and also the best VIBES. Ideal to travel on your own, but also with your partner or friends. Any alternative is perfect! Just leave everything in the hands of the Believe crew and enjoy Paradise.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed June 27, 2018

My experience at Believe was exactly what I needed. What I foremost want to say is that all the reviews about the staff were exactly right. I booked Believe reading the reviews about how welcoming all the staff were, and how they created such a special experience. Right off the bat, once we arrived they created a group chat on WhatsApp for everyone who is apart of Believe for the duration of our stay. I found that this allowed me to immediately feel connected and as if I belonged to the community - especially because I was travelling solo for a big chunk of my stay.

I first stayed in the Ohana Villas with a friend, which was incredibly nice - ideal for families and couples. Once my friend left, however, I did feel somewhat lonely :( It was way too quiet in the villas. With the help of Cristina and Uky, I was able to book a private room in the Funky Monkey Lodge (FYI the private room with AC had a looot of stairs lol) which had more than enough for my stay. I found the lodge definitely more lively, perfect for solo travelers or for those who want to meet more people. If you are on a budget, you also have a wide range of choices in terms of accommodation at the lodge.

In terms of the staff again, they went out of their way to completely make us comfortable and was with us every step of the way (Uky, I'm so sorry for bombarding you :'D - but thank you for absolutely everything!). Special thanks to the staff at the lodge, Uky, Angie, Cristina and Martin for making us feel so welcome, hanging out with us, and hosting a BBQ just for us.

Thank you to Jhon and Danny for the surfing lessons - I only wished that the lessons could have been longer! Both of their teaching styles were different but both so patient, fun and such gentleman-like : ) I managed to reach my goal of catching my own waves - which Jhon pushed me to. Danny helped me to catch a huge green wave which I will never forget. Thank you both so much! I found the surfing so much more enjoyable without a wet suit and much warmer waters ; ) [I'm not big on yoga but tried a few lessons but I couldn't keep my mind off the mosquitoes xD]

I miss everything about this place, the people, the dogs and the incredible sunsets in Santa T - what a magical place.

I'll be back that's for sure... sooooo I shall see you all soon ; )

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Journey03449464864
Reviewed June 17, 2018

Thanks to everyone who works in Believe Surf and Yoga and the Funky Monkey! They have such an amazing energy and make you feel welcome right from the beggining.
This trip was just what I needed and more, I literally cannot wai to go back! =)

Date of experience: June 2018