“PARADISE IS HERE”

Believe Surf and Yoga
More attraction details
Owner description: A DAY WITH US Wake up in the morning to catch the perfect, glassy waves.. Come back to find a healthy, nutritious breakfast waiting for you. Schedule your day around a yoga session to ease your body and mind into holiday mode but don't forget to take some sun at the pool. Meet you at the beach at sunset for a bonfire before retreating back to the lodge for dinner. WHAT WE OFFER: - Surf lessons with groups of no more than 3 people with fun, qualified instructors - Yoga lessons in the jungle deck to connect you with nature and yourself. - Freedom to do as you please but organised activities like group dinners, ATV adventures to nearby waterfalls, zip lining and horseback riding for when you feel like meeting new people and becoming part of an international family. - Best deals in accomodations and meals. - Assistance with your arrival or departure including flight reservations, shuttle bookings and airport pick up. Can't decide? Read our reviews for honest feedback from past guests.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed July 14, 2018

Thank you Belive for this travel and life experience with the perfect combination of wild nature, sea, surf, yoga, night outings... but above all the most PURA VIDA -very difficult to describe in words, Everyone should experience it.
My opinion is that no traveler should go without some advice in order to make the most out of Teresa (it really made a difference for me eg. with all logistics). With the Believe group I felt in the hands of the best coordination, the best surf and yoga instructors, the best sunset recommendations and also the best VIBES. Ideal to travel on your own, but also with your partner or friends. Any alternative is perfect! Just leave everything in the hands of the Believe crew and enjoy Paradise.

All reviews
"rent an atv"
"great restaurant"
"went smoothly"

Reviewed June 27, 2018

My experience at Believe was exactly what I needed. What I foremost want to say is that all the reviews about the staff were exactly right. I booked Believe reading the reviews about how welcoming all the staff were, and how they created such a special experience. Right off the bat, once we arrived they created a group chat on WhatsApp for everyone who is apart of Believe for the duration of our stay. I found that this allowed me to immediately feel connected and as if I belonged to the community - especially because I was travelling solo for a big chunk of my stay.

I first stayed in the Ohana Villas with a friend, which was incredibly nice - ideal for families and couples. Once my friend left, however, I did feel somewhat lonely :( It was way too quiet in the villas. With the help of Cristina and Uky, I was able to book a private room in the Funky Monkey Lodge (FYI the private room with AC had a looot of stairs lol) which had more than enough for my stay. I found the lodge definitely more lively, perfect for solo travelers or for those who want to meet more people. If you are on a budget, you also have a wide range of choices in terms of accommodation at the lodge.

In terms of the staff again, they went out of their way to completely make us comfortable and was with us every step of the way (Uky, I'm so sorry for bombarding you :'D - but thank you for absolutely everything!). Special thanks to the staff at the lodge, Uky, Angie, Cristina and Martin for making us feel so welcome, hanging out with us, and hosting a BBQ just for us.

Thank you to Jhon and Danny for the surfing lessons - I only wished that the lessons could have been longer! Both of their teaching styles were different but both so patient, fun and such gentleman-like : ) I managed to reach my goal of catching my own waves - which Jhon pushed me to. Danny helped me to catch a huge green wave which I will never forget. Thank you both so much! I found the surfing so much more enjoyable without a wet suit and much warmer waters ; ) [I'm not big on yoga but tried a few lessons but I couldn't keep my mind off the mosquitoes xD]

I miss everything about this place, the people, the dogs and the incredible sunsets in Santa T - what a magical place.

I'll be back that's for sure... sooooo I shall see you all soon ; )

Reviewed June 17, 2018

Thanks to everyone who works in Believe Surf and Yoga and the Funky Monkey! They have such an amazing energy and make you feel welcome right from the beggining.
This trip was just what I needed and more, I literally cannot wai to go back! =)

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

I will never forget the experience I had with Believe Surf&Yoga in Santa Teresa! This was my first solo trip and I was very nervous about traveling alone but the Believe staff was so helpful with setting up transportation and keeping in contact with me throughout my travels. The yoga and surf instructors were so great and took their time to really go through everything. Staying at the Funky Monkey lodge was so fun! I met the most amazing people and everyone was so friendly. I already cannot wait to go back, pura vida!