“Food was great”

Chop It
Ranked #9 of 119 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Description: We provide fresh organic salads, wraps, juices, gourmet hamburgers and hand-cut fries. Our beef is local, grass fed and hormone and antibiotic free. We believe that fast food can be good food, and want to provide healthy, made from scratch goodness. This is food you can feel good about.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was the only one in our group to be a first timer at this little spot. Inside seating is small but it’s in Mal Pais so you eat outside in the courtyard. Perfect.

You don’t often get good burgers in small places in Costa Rica and therefore I would not usually order them but I had previously eaten in another restaurant owned by the same person so I tried the burger. For any Texan who knows Hopdoddy’s these burgers are on par. Although they look smaller, they will fill you up. I had the burger with blue cheese and carmelized onions and it was delicious.

As the name suggests, burgers are not the focus of the menu but these ones are excellent. Not a surprise knowing who the owner is. Well done Barb.

Date of visit: May 2019
pipsqk1009, Owner at Chop It, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks Dave it was a pleasure feeding you. Hope to see you again soon. All the best, B.

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Best salad (by far) that I’ve had in Costa Rica and the service was great! The owner was super kind and friendly. She was willing to give me her own fan for me to use while I was sitting inside (though the outlet was broke so it didn’t work), but it was really considerate. She helped me choose a salad and though they were out of fish, the Tara salad with falafel was amazing. So. Much. Greens! So good! GO!

Date of visit: May 2019
pipsqk1009, Owner at Chop It, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you Alle was lovely to meet you. B.

Reviewed March 12, 2019

We stumbled upon Chop It! while taking a break from the beach and what a pleasant surprise! The burgers are grass fed beef with fresh ingredients and a nice thin bun, and the fries fresh cut potatoes and cooked to perfection! I think we ate 3 or more times here during our week long stay!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019

Best salads anywhere in the town of Santa Teresa.
Offer other items but I go there for their xalads.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 3, 2019

We had lunch here and both the salads we ordered were delicious. Very fresh ingredients and great pairing of ingredients. The bees knees salad was awesome!

Date of visit: January 2019