Me and my girlfriend planed a trip for three days to this beautiful place called Santa Teresa.
we ended up staying for five nights because we fell in love with this magical place and wonderful hotel.
the location of the hotel is perfect, right in the center of town so we didn't need to walk too much to go eat at night, they even have the must delicious restaurant right next to then one minute walk.
the service of the hotel was much more then what we expected the rooms were beautiful and very well accessorized. It was such a pleaser waking up every morning with the amazing view of the ocean on the wooden deck of are room, eating the local fruits.
but what we enjoyed the most was the owners hospitality and patience, we always felt free to come talk to then and ask for advice, were to eat what good activities we can do and even just to chat about life in Costa Rica.
If I were to go back I would definitely stay again at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horizon ocean view hotel and yoga center. Our cabins and villas are fully equipped luxury units. Located on a hill side just above the center of town, only 5 minutes walk from the white sands of the amazing Santa Teresa beach, with its famous surfing points. We have three different pools dipping in wild tropical gardens, tea house & fresh vegetarian kitchen. The panoramic ocean view yoga deck is located at the highest point of the hotel. We parctice yoga daily as well as Pilates, and offer various types of massage treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Horizon Ocean View Hotel and Yoga Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Center Costa Rica/Santa Teresa