I hadn't been to Santa Theresa since 2008 and I was a little nervous about taking my wife with me since she doesn't surf but this place was perfect. The rooms are beautiful with gorogeous views, air conditioning, and even a hammock on the balcony. The place is extermely well run down to the smallest details (our room was always cleaned when we returned from breakfast every morning- we never even saw the housekeeping staff.) The yoga studio is one of the nicest i've ever seen and the smoothies at the restaurant are delicious. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and recommend renting ATVs to explore the area (we didn't have a car and didn't need one.) Overall, I think this is my favorite place for a surf trip and I can't wait to get back for a longer stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horizon ocean view hotel and yoga center. Our cabins and villas are fully equipped luxury units. Located on a hill side just above the center of town, only 5 minutes walk from the white sands of the amazing Santa Teresa beach, with its famous surfing points. We have three different pools dipping in wild tropical gardens, tea house & fresh vegetarian kitchen. The panoramic ocean view yoga deck is located at the highest point of the hotel. We parctice yoga daily as well as Pilates, and offer various types of massage treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Horizon Ocean View Hotel and Yoga Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Center Costa Rica/Santa Teresa