I was in Costa Rica for one month and Horizon was my favourite accommodation of the whole trip. I stayed in room 3 and everything was perfect for me. I loved the view, the balcony, the room/bed and also having a small kitchen to prepare my breakfast and supper. The bathroom and shower were also perfect. I loved getting up in the morning after a good nights sleep to such a beautiful view.
I don't practice yoga and so didn't go to the classes however I was allowed to use their magical practice space for my tai chi and 5 rhythms practice when it wasn't in use for classes and I enjoyed this immensely.
Horizon is near to the shops and good surfing and being by myself I felt connected to the nearby neighbourhood.
I felt looked after while I was there and would definitely go back given the chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horizon ocean view hotel and yoga center. Our cabins and villas are fully equipped luxury units. Located on a hill side just above the center of town, only 5 minutes walk from the white sands of the amazing Santa Teresa beach, with its famous surfing points. We have three different pools dipping in wild tropical gardens, tea house & fresh vegetarian kitchen. The panoramic ocean view yoga deck is located at the highest point of the hotel. We parctice yoga daily as well as Pilates, and offer various types of massage treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Horizon Ocean View Hotel and Yoga Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Center Costa Rica/Santa Teresa