For three nights, my party of four stayed in the 2 BR villa with a private pool (not to be confused with the 2 BR villa that shares a pool with another 2 BR villa). We've traveled quite a bit over the decades, and we all concluded that this easily was one of the best accommodations we've ever experienced -- possibly the best. The setting for this particular villa is beautiful, the unit itself is perfect (layout, charm, cleanliness, AC, wi-fi), the private pool is simply devine, and Gali (who was my primary contact) was a wonderful host. We didn't take any meals there, but what I saw (and smelled) in passing was quite tempting.
We've been to Santa Teresa before and stayed within an easy walk to the beach. The Horizon is not an easy walk to the beach (although it's certainly walkable), which is the only downside in my view. That said, we definitely will choose the Horizon when we return to Santa Teresa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horizon ocean view hotel and yoga center. Our cabins and villas are fully equipped luxury units. Located on a hill side just above the center of town, only 5 minutes walk from the white sands of the amazing Santa Teresa beach, with its famous surfing points. We have three different pools dipping in wild tropical gardens, tea house & fresh vegetarian kitchen. The panoramic ocean view yoga deck is located at the highest point of the hotel. We parctice yoga daily as well as Pilates, and offer various types of massage treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Horizon Ocean View Hotel and Yoga Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Center Costa Rica/Santa Teresa