“Paradise”

and 1 more site!
Horizon Ocean View Hotel and Yoga Center
Ranked #3 of 27 Hotels in Santa Teresa
Reviewed January 25, 2014

We are sitting in the San Jose airport preparing ourselves for the frigid weather that awaits our return to Boston and wishing we were still at the Horizon Hotel. We have traveled throughout Costa Rica and the Horizon is unsurpassed in providing an amazing experience. Yoav and Gali are beautiful hosts that leave no detail unattended. This was our 3rd stay at the Horizon and once again we were treated to a perfect vacation. The service, attention to detail, food, yoga and the accomodations were excellent. Add perfect weather,one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica and a dozen top notch restaurants and you have paradise

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Sometimes your vacation is so amazing it is hard to explain why. This time I can tell you why- because of horizon hotel and the beautiful people working there. Stepping into horizon is like stepping into paradise. It is so beautiful, relaxed and welcoming that you never want to leave. We stayed in the villa which had a private pool, a kitchen and a bedroom equated with DVD and most important a hammock. Although the room was more than amazing (and very good value for money) we enjoyed staying in the tea house which had a beautiful ocean view and the most delicious food ever and of course fruit shakes. But that’s not all, horizon has a yoga center where you can practice yoga or Pilates in the fresh air while looking at the ocean, listening to relaxes music. The class are very professional and fun. But the best thing in horizon is the people. There are not enough good words to describe Gali and Yoav the owners of the place. They care. They want you to have the best stay and they are there to help you. Everything you need they have, you just need to ask. I love Horizon and I am sure I’ll be back hopefully soon. So if you want to give yourself a present, step into paradise, step into horizon.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 16, 2014

After our 4th consecutive stay and 20 days at Horizon,
I can only say that the friendliness of owners Yoav & Gal, the service level,
yogalessions, bungalows, tea house, garden, location, organic dishes and ambiance
is still 100% Perfecto!
Its a hard act to follow for other hotels in the area
and a wonderful retreat for both singles, couples or families.

Just read the previous reviews - this is truly an amazing place.

For me personally, Yoav and Gali set me back on track
after my havoc in business 2012,
as the woman in need to be repaired.
Im fine now, but it was their care, love and hotel that helped me.
As many guests have already put in their reviews,
Yoavs and Galis high attention to detail helps to make a
stay here very pleasant, espeically if it is for an extended
period of time like in our case.

A row of small and big pearls are constantly served up…
”Our own honey in this tea…herbs from our garden in the
Shashouka and salads,,,mmm…
we serve you on your veranda if you like..."your yoga mats are rolled out"
… ahh you need a massage now – the masseaur is here in 20 minutes!!!”

The secret that Yoav and Gali have is a fantastic network of contacts
in the bay and surrounding area.
Surflessions, horseback riding on the beach, canopying, birdwatching guides,
ATV rentals – they get it all arranged in a heartbeat at no extra costs.
They are always thinking one step ahead, understanding that you have
a very limited time and spend lots of time and money just to get here.

We drank the purified water at Horizon during the whole stay and it works fine.
I have have been to India, Mexico and Thailand and been really sick,
so it is important to stay healthy in order to be able to enjoy all the goodies
on that hard earned holiday - and that is exaclty the feeling you get at Horizon.

My Hubbie, who came with me to Costa Rica for the first time
threee weeks ago, will be leaving here with a newly found passion
for Yoga and body & mind in better balance than ever before.
My staff at Unicorn Telecom will once again get their captain back with a smile
and tons of new energy to make more money & having fun together.

For this we owe thanks to Horizon, Yoav and Gali
and not to forget their wonderful service minded and friendly staff
that make things run as smoothly as they do,
I have already booked me and my family for our 5th stay

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HelenaAasberg
Reviewed January 11, 2014

This was our third visit at the Horizon (in three years :). Everything was perfect once again. The owners, the set up of the hotel, the food, the yoga and the attention to detail makes this place so special. Usually we prefer visiting new places but we make a exception with the Horizon because it is hard to find better... We will be back soon.

Thank you Yoav and Gali for everything!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 10, 2014

One of the first things the owner of the hotel said to us when we got there was "No worries my friend, you are in the ivory tower now". He wasn't joking. My boyfriend and I were in awe of how beautiful everything was from the view to the soap by the sink! We had everything we needed and more. The architecture and design of this place was so incredibly thought out in every detail. Sunrise and sunset yoga classes overlooking the ocean were like nothing else. The owners were so kind and have awesome recommendations for anything you might want to do.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 22, 2013

I have travelled a LOT yet never written a review but felt compelled to say how amazing Horizon Yoga Hotel is. I was there for a week, leaving only today, reluctantly. It is a truly magical place, both the hotel and Santa Teresa. I travelled alone but was made to feel so welcome and at ease. Yoav and Gali the owners are beautiful people that know how to make their guests feel relaxed and like every need or wish is catered for. The food is delicious and super healthy, the yoga the best I have ever experienced and the hotel amenities and scenery out of this world.
I cannot recommend this highly enough, I will return for sure one day!
If you want to rejuvenate, relax, get fit, do nothing in a slice of heaven then this is for you.
Ruth

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Rdaws
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We have just returned from an incredible 10 days at Horizons Hotel & Yoga Center. Owners Gali & Yoav have created a small bit of heaven in the coastal jungles of Costa Rica. Their amazing attention to detail made every aspect of our stay extra special. The villas are sublime, the pools and gardens absolutely beautiful, and the morning breakfasts were like none other. They grow many of their own herbs and fruits, and have installed their own water purification system. They are also extremely knowledgable about the area and were very helpful in recommending, and organizing many of our daily adventures. A very memorable holiday!!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends