You might be able to find a nicer yoga spot in Santa Teresa, but from the deck, high up the hill, overlooking the ocean, and feeling the mountain breezes, it would be hard to be convinced. Horizon offers different choices of drop-in yoga classes. I attended both a Hatha and Vinyasa class on two consecutive mornings. Both instructors were good at giving alternatives to poses that would challenge different levels of yoga participants. My daughter could stretch her abilities, while I could feel appropriately challenged. Horizon also offers other services, including massage. From my limited experience, I can't imagine not being happy with anything offered here by these wonderful people. Namaste.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horizon ocean view hotel and yoga center. Our cabins and villas are fully equipped luxury units. Located on a hill side just above the center of town, only 5 minutes walk from the white sands of the amazing Santa Teresa beach, with its famous surfing points. We have three different pools dipping in wild tropical gardens, tea house & fresh vegetarian kitchen. The panoramic ocean view yoga deck is located at the highest point of the hotel. We parctice yoga daily as well as Pilates, and offer various types of massage treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Horizon Ocean View Hotel and Yoga Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Center Costa Rica/Santa Teresa