It was like waking up in a tropical dream every morning, it was truly the most stunning horizon view to wake up to. Me and my boyfriend travelled around Costa Rica for 3 weeks and this was definitely the highlight of the trip and we ended up extending our stay. Yulaf and his wife were so lovely and helped us out with everything- you can really feel that they have put alot of love and effort down to make this the most relaxing place ever. The same when it comes to the food, it was delicous and they have alot of super healthy foods and shakes/ fresh juices/ fresh coconut! The atmosphere up in the reception/lounge/breakfast area is just super chilled with some nice music and a whole lot of great books and magazines. As we were there during low season we spent some rainy days just watching the thunderstorms from the main porch out on the ocean. And on sunny days it was great for checking out the breaks before surfing..
The wooden casitas are completely made out of natural materials and feel luxurious yet "homey" with a personal touch. If you are looking for a hidden away, private, luxury, organic place that makes you feel one with nature - this is the place for you. I can't say enough great things about this place. Oh and of course; When I am doing my yoga classes in London I try to keep the view of the horizon from the yoga deck in my mind. It's the most zen yoga location I have been to so far.. It was upsetting to leave this place but atleast I got a homemade superfood cookie for the journey from Yulaf - and it was so good I was sad when finished it.. haha.. We felt so grateful to have the opportunity to stay at Horizon and we definitely hope to be back in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horizon ocean view hotel and yoga center. Our cabins and villas are fully equipped luxury units. Located on a hill side just above the center of town, only 5 minutes walk from the white sands of the amazing Santa Teresa beach, with its famous surfing points. We have three different pools dipping in wild tropical gardens, tea house & fresh vegetarian kitchen. The panoramic ocean view yoga deck is located at the highest point of the hotel. We parctice yoga daily as well as Pilates, and offer various types of massage treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Horizon Ocean View Hotel and Yoga Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Center Costa Rica/Santa Teresa