It was by far the most beautiful, peaceful, and welcoming place i have ever been. The villa was amazing, it had a clean rustic feel that allowed you to feel a part of the land even when indoors. Its a minute walk from great bars and restaurants that serve the best food that we have eaten. (Go to Pasta Basta, friendly and great atmosphere) Its 5 minutes of an amazing walk to the most beautiful beaches you could imagine. The yoga classes were exactly what you would think they would be like in heaven. The panoramic view of the ocean while the sun setting will forever be burned into my heart. The surf is incredible. But lefts not forget the best part, Yoav and Gali. They are the kindest, most accommodating people Ive met. They helped make our vacation a trip to paradise. We did not have to worry about a thing, they set us up, and took care of us like we were family. We will be going back every year until we can move there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horizon ocean view hotel and yoga center. Our cabins and villas are fully equipped luxury units. Located on a hill side just above the center of town, only 5 minutes walk from the white sands of the amazing Santa Teresa beach, with its famous surfing points. We have three different pools dipping in wild tropical gardens, tea house & fresh vegetarian kitchen. The panoramic ocean view yoga deck is located at the highest point of the hotel. We parctice yoga daily as well as Pilates, and offer various types of massage treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Horizon Ocean View Hotel and Yoga Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Center Costa Rica/Santa Teresa