We stayed in Esterillos Centro for 5 days before taking the Puntarenas ferry over to Santa Teresa. Even though we enjoyed spending time at the beach at Esterillos which is amazing we also visited Joca and Manuel Antonio National Park,and Quepos.. It wasn't until we pulled into Santa teresa that we really started to enjoy our trip. The Horizon is so rustic and majestically. We spent so much time at the beach and town that we didn't have time to take advantage of all the resort had to offer. We plan on going back and stating only in this area. While we were in Santa Teresa we went to Montezuma and spent time shopping in the beach town and Zip lined and had a blast.
Next time we go we decided we will not rent a car but rent ATV's and be like the locals:)
We can't wait to go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horizon ocean view hotel and yoga center. Our cabins and villas are fully equipped luxury units. Located on a hill side just above the center of town, only 5 minutes walk from the white sands of the amazing Santa Teresa beach, with its famous surfing points. We have three different pools dipping in wild tropical gardens, tea house & fresh vegetarian kitchen. The panoramic ocean view yoga deck is located at the highest point of the hotel. We parctice yoga daily as well as Pilates, and offer various types of massage treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Horizon Ocean View Hotel and Yoga Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Center Costa Rica/Santa Teresa