We just returned from an amazing stay in Costa Rica. Latitude 10 was one of the resorts we visited. The hotel and grounds are amazing and beautiful but the staff is what makes this an incredible place to visit. All of the staff are very nice. Maricela is the best. She is so kind and knowledgeable about the resort as well as available day trips. She goes out of her way to make sure your stay is a great one. Ivette makes sure that your meals are delicious. There was another young man doing an internship who was also terrific. (Sorry, I'm not good with names). We enjoyed our time with you a great deal and will refer you without hesitation. Thanks for a memorable time!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Latitude 10 Resort was built as a private resort and is now available to the public. The resort consists of five spacious free standing, individually decorated and private casitas. Each casita has its own tropical decor, situated on over seven acres of private beachfront property located near the bustling beach town of Santa Teresa on the Southern tip of the Nicoya Peninsula in Costa Rica. Staying at Latitude 10 is like staying with good friends at their luxury beach house. You will experience personalized service and attention to detail in a relaxed yet classy atmosphere. Latitude 10 is part of the Cayuga Collection of Sustainable Luxury Hotels and Lodges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort, Santa Teresa Hotel Santa Teresa
- Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa