Latitude 10 is a unique luxury experience. The rooms are actually all individual deluxe cabins/houses. They are completely open air and the walls open up to the sea. They are completely private and lined with vegetation. There are two later houses and several smaller ones. Each includes your own private porch to sit and read. Every night the staff light candles in your house while you eat dinner in the main building. The food is amazing!! The staff are very friendly and helpful. The beach is beautiful. The only thing to think about is the location is a bit of a challenge. The roads around Lat 10 are dirt roads and quite bumpy. The sign is hard to find, adding to the tucked away feeling. Just keep asking people where it is , locals will help you! The beach is a little rocky in the surf, so you walk a little to go swimming, but that's ok. Talk to locals about the tides when you get there. I could see spending a week here with my hubby for our honeymoon just relaxing and basking in each other. It's wonderful!
**i will say though, if you hate nature and are looking for a sterile experience, don't go. It's not uncommon to see howler monkeys or crabs around the property. This is cool to some, but others may want more separation. I loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Latitude 10 Resort was built as a private resort and is now available to the public. The resort consists of five spacious free standing, individually decorated and private casitas. Each casita has its own tropical decor, situated on over seven acres of private beachfront property located near the bustling beach town of Santa Teresa on the Southern tip of the Nicoya Peninsula in Costa Rica. Staying at Latitude 10 is like staying with good friends at their luxury beach house. You will experience personalized service and attention to detail in a relaxed yet classy atmosphere. Latitude 10 is part of the Cayuga Collection of Sustainable Luxury Hotels and Lodges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort, Santa Teresa Hotel Santa Teresa
- Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa