Two big draw backs for this hotel, one is the smell in the rooms due to the mattress and pillows being old and smelling bad. two, noise at night due to the discoteque across the road. Based on the above it is not worth the price which is a shame because the concept, design and location are good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Santa Teresa-Mal Pais Beach, one of the most virgin and beautiful regions! Endless miles of soft, white sand beach perfect for swimming and surfing. The hotel offers ten marvelous, independent and private villas. All villas have their own terrace with garden view, bathroom, hot water and safety box. Other exquisite elements are the teak chairs, the furniture and the deck of the villa made out of precious woods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Esencia Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esencia Hotel And Villas
- Esencia Hotel Santa Teresa
- Esencia Hotel & Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa