This is a cute little place to stay, the walk up to our room was interesting, especially since I lost my flip flops on the first day we arrived. Room was adorable, local style and clean. No breakfast included, which was fine. No phones in the room, which only posed to be a problem when we found a scorpion in our bed! Fun times though, and when in Costa Rica, the wildlife truly does sit at your doorstep, and closer! I woke up on the first morning to find a huge Iguana on our balcony, and monkeys in the trees! Not bad!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Santa Teresa-Mal Pais Beach, one of the most virgin and beautiful regions! Endless miles of soft, white sand beach perfect for swimming and surfing. The hotel offers ten marvelous, independent and private villas. All villas have their own terrace with garden view, bathroom, hot water and safety box. Other exquisite elements are the teak chairs, the furniture and the deck of the villa made out of precious woods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Esencia Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esencia Hotel And Villas
- Esencia Hotel Santa Teresa
- Esencia Hotel & Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa