I have no ways to express the sadness that I felt when leaving the hotel, it is so full of great energy, the service impeccable, and the service, wow, I have been to many resorts in Costa Rica and the tico is known for its friendliness butt this place each employees makes sure that when you leave their presence u feel better. I will recommend it to any one who needs to lift up his spirit and renew straights.
Why the sadness? it is just that place where you wanna stay for ever!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Santa Teresa-Mal Pais Beach, one of the most virgin and beautiful regions! Endless miles of soft, white sand beach perfect for swimming and surfing. The hotel offers ten marvelous, independent and private villas. All villas have their own terrace with garden view, bathroom, hot water and safety box. Other exquisite elements are the teak chairs, the furniture and the deck of the villa made out of precious woods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Esencia Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esencia Hotel And Villas
- Esencia Hotel Santa Teresa
- Esencia Hotel & Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa