I have been coming to Red Palm Villas for a couple years and am in love w this place. I come every year and simply cant wait to go back.
Last time I came, I came w my mom and my brother. We got to relax and spent quality time together and we have such great memories of this magical place.
I have been fortunate enough to stay in both the beach front villas. I really can't say which one I love most. The hummingbird villa is all made out of wood with such detailed work and the stained glass on the doors and wooden molinillo post are like nothing I've ever seen before. For sure I'm the queen of the jungle here! The view and the sounds of the ocean and crickets and howler monkey is WOW... not to mention you can see the squirls and the iguanas play on the trees right infront of you!
Ok so the honeymoon villa is a bit bigger and if you like a more modern look rather than rustic and a bit more space,this is the place for you. I recomend this place for familys. There is a big patio outside for your big meals and sharing w your loved ones. The bedroom down stairs is big, comfortable and surrounded by windows and there is ac. The bathroom is huge! Double sink and the huge mosaic of a wave is undescribable! I heard it took around 4 months to make. Its open so you can also see the waves as you shower. The second floor is all open w a view all around. There is a bed here to, don't worry there are curtains for privacy. So when I stay here this is where I sleep, I call it ...the Princess bed. I'll fight anyone to sleep here. I love to experience the real thing .... sunrise, the ocean the howler monkeys, the birds singing in the morning. I want it when I'm here. If you perfer no bugs and quiet then the ac bedroom would be for you. I guess its like a loft you could say, the kitchen is open and large, for cooking familys. For me, I just wake w a big smile on my face and get my coffee and sit out in front,enjoy the scenery, the wind in my face. Oh and later on you absolutely have to be free to watch the sunset, w the pink and reds and oranges.. its just breathtaking!!
The decorating in the homes from the colors chosen to the curtains and throws and ceramics and the beautiful fresh birds of paradise and ginger flowers is just all so well thought of. The architecture..The wood work..Everything is handmade w such detailed work. When I look at it, all I think is of the love Mike has put into it to make it so perfect and unique. It just had to be made w love and passion for it to turn out this way. Its perfect.The land is beautiful and clean and well kept, with chairs outside for you to sit in and hammocks also.
Red palm villas crew is amazing always so attentive when u need anything. Everyone is just wonderful! They will help u anything from information of the best restaurants, to any tour, to transportation. There is soo much you could do here.
All I could say is I really can't wait to go back next year and thank you for making my stay so wonderful and memorable! I guess the only down fall about coming here is the broken heart you deal w when its time to go...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private Beach - Dramatic Views - Luxury Villas Steps From The Water Fully Staffed for honeymoons, weddings, family and couple vacations. 3 restaurants and a spa 1-3 minutes walk on the beach. Swim, surf, boogie board, snorkel, horseback riding directly in front. Offering complete elopement & wedding packages and services. Voted Top 10 Resorts in Costa Rica to get married at. Call Toll Free 888 405 0201 ans let us help you reserve a spot with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your The Red Palm Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Palm Villas Hotel Santa Teresa
- The Red Palm Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa