I went to Red Palm Villas on 2004, when I was 7 months pregnant, and I've returned year after year ever since. Back in 2004, Red Palms was highly recommended to us but it surpassed our expectations. It offered villas with exquisite design and comfort in a very pristine beach with such a private environment. It was the most relaxing holiday, like having the whole beach to ourselves. It is also in a great spot in Santa Teresa which is a fantastic beach, with close access to surf and tide pools (a little bit for everyone, and perfect for us). The staff was very attentive and every detail was well taken care of. A nice plus is that Santa Teresa has fantastic restaurants and a very unique and culturally diverse little town that is nice to explore.
Then I returned when my son was 1 and he loved the tide pools that form right next to the hotel. When he was 2 he loved waiting for the howler monkeys that arrive almost every day and looking for lizards, butterflies, and tropical birds.
The magical thing about Red Palms is that is has adapted to our needs at every stage, I was perfect for a relaxing holiday and also entertaining for a young boy.
TIPS. Try the Vista del Mar restaurant, and the little french bakery (It's fantastic). Also walk to the end of beach, there are amazing rock formations and beautiful tide pools.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the beach, private, awesome views, #1 honeymoon villas and suites, full service.A 24 hour front desk.Daily housekeeping included in the room rate.Private bathroom for each unit.If there is a minimum-stay requirement, it must be no more than 3 nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Red Palm Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Palm Villas Hotel Santa Teresa
- The Red Palm Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa