We initially decided to stay at Red Palm Villas becuase of the very first email response we got from the mgmt. to our initial availability inquiry email. Something about how helpful they were in their response made me feel at ease, and ultimately made our minds up that we were going to stay there. This feeling was validated immediately upon our receipt. The mgmt. at RPV made our trip the most incredible experience, directing us to sights, actiivitites, and restaurants that ensured we got the most out of our time in Santa Teresa.
The facilities themselves were immaculate. The pictures you see on their website dont lie, in fact if anything, they dont do it justice. You really have to see it in person. The accomodations are literally right on one of the most beautiful beaches in the area. We made a habit of pausing for about 30 min each night to watch the sunsets from Red Palm's lounge chairs before heading down the beach to find a spot for dinner. The rooms are very well kept and decorated, and the bedrooms are air-conditioned for a cool night's sleep.
We've also never felt more safe anywhere we have stayed before, as RPV has 24 hour security guards who ensure there are no unwelcome visitors. (Not that it is even necessary, as the area in general felt very friendly and safe, but it was an added comfort).
If surfing is your thing.... you are in the right spot at RPV. The waves directly out front can reach up to 15-20 feet. Directly next to RPV is a beachfront restaurant, where we quickly found out was a meeting spot of sorts for local surfers and those that just wanted to watch.
I could go on and on.... but to sum it up.... we've always said we would never travel to the same place twice, as there are too many places in the world to see, but our visit to Red Palm Villas in Santa Teresa has changed our minds. We will be back without question.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the beach, private, awesome views, #1 honeymoon villas and suites, full service.A 24 hour front desk.Daily housekeeping included in the room rate.Private bathroom for each unit.If there is a minimum-stay requirement, it must be no more than 3 nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Red Palm Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Palm Villas Hotel Santa Teresa
- The Red Palm Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa