The Red Palm was our first stop on our trip to Costa Rica. It was where we got married and the experience was absolutely perfect. We stayed in the Honeymoon Villa which was designed and built to perfection. Every detail was well thought out, not to mention it's about 50' from the beautiful beach.
Mike, the owner, and his staff were fantastic. Anything we needed, they took care of. Mike and his team made arrangements for an attorney to marry us, a professional photographer to capture the special day, someone to do my hair and created a special place on the beach for the ceremony to take place. At night a personal chef came to our villa and cooked us an amazing dinner.
They also made arrangements for us to rent ATV's one day and for a boat trip to Tortuga Island for some snorkeling. Both were great, although the water was not ideal for snorkeling.
This was a trip we will never forget. I would go back to The Red Palm in a heart beat!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private Beach - Dramatic Views - Luxury Villas Steps From The Water Fully Staffed for honeymoons, weddings, family and couple vacations. 3 restaurants and a spa 1-3 minutes walk on the beach. Swim, surf, boogie board, snorkel, horseback riding directly in front. Offering complete elopement & wedding packages and services. Voted Top 10 Resorts in Costa Rica to get married at. Call Toll Free 888 405 0201 ans let us help you reserve a spot with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your The Red Palm Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Palm Villas Hotel Santa Teresa
- The Red Palm Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa