We just returned from an ideal honeymoon at the Red Palm Villas! (See attached photos). The proprietors, Mike and Jessica and all the staff couldn't have been more helpful in assisting us in every way...and the resident dogs kept us company on our walks along the amazing stretch of beach outside our villa where surfers of all levels tested their skills. While there are no restaurants per se on the premises, both the next door hotels had wonderful fare at reasonable cost. Renting quads (or "dirt bikes") gave us the freedom to wander the beautiful neighboring mountains, beaches and little towns nearby. We especially enjoyed the energetic horseback ride from Star Mountain back along the beach to our villa and the two canopy tours (zip-lines) that are easily accessible. If just relaxation is what you're looking for, a massage by the setting sun, or a sunrise yoga session are a must! All-in-all a 5 star experience...we can't wait to go back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private Beach - Dramatic Views - Luxury Villas Steps From The Water Fully Staffed for honeymoons, weddings, family and couple vacations. 3 restaurants and a spa 1-3 minutes walk on the beach. Swim, surf, boogie board, snorkel, horseback riding directly in front. Offering complete elopement & wedding packages and services. Voted Top 10 Resorts in Costa Rica to get married at. Call Toll Free 888 405 0201 ans let us help you reserve a spot with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your The Red Palm Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Palm Villas Hotel Santa Teresa
- The Red Palm Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa