We spent two weeks at the Red Palm Villas and had a great time. The villas are right on a beautiful beach and also provide peace and privacy. The staff is amazing and will do everything to help you and make your stay memorable. The yoga teacher, Cris is one of the best teachers and people you will ever meet. I would recommend that you rent a small jeep to get around and see the many great restaurants and sites to see. Play Heromossa a a great place to swim with kids as the waves are very gentle there and the water is shallow. The Italian restaurant down the road is great as is Nautilus. Definitely take the wildlife tour and sea kayak trip and hike to the waterfalls at Montzouma. The second falls hike is not for those with a fear of hieghts though and is a bit of a scramble. Red Palm is everything it advertizes. We will defnitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private Beach - Dramatic Views - Luxury Villas Steps From The Water Fully Staffed for honeymoons, weddings, family and couple vacations. 3 restaurants and a spa 1-3 minutes walk on the beach. Swim, surf, boogie board, snorkel, horseback riding directly in front. Offering complete elopement & wedding packages and services. Voted Top 10 Resorts in Costa Rica to get married at. Call Toll Free 888 405 0201 ans let us help you reserve a spot with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your The Red Palm Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Palm Villas Hotel Santa Teresa
- The Red Palm Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa