We just returned from a fabulous vacation at the Red palm villas. We cannot say enough about the friendly staff and the beautiful grounds at the Red Palms. We stayed at the hummingbird villa which was a 2 bedroom villa with large living area and second floor sitting area just steps off of a beautiful beach. I came to spend a week with my son who was interested in improving his surfing. While the surf was unseasonably large, we did have some great days surfing and the beatiful beach out our front door was great for swimming and boogie boarding on the days the surf was too big. The restaraunts (Milaripa, Florablanca) are all within an easy walk on the beach and town is a 5 to 10 minute taxi drive away. I would highly recommend the Red Palm for anyone that likes low-key luxury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the beach, private, awesome views, #1 honeymoon villas and suites, full service.A 24 hour front desk.Daily housekeeping included in the room rate.Private bathroom for each unit.If there is a minimum-stay requirement, it must be no more than 3 nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your The Red Palm Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Palm Villas Hotel Santa Teresa
- The Red Palm Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa