We just returned from a fabulous vacation at the Red palm villas. We cannot say enough about the friendly staff and the beautiful grounds at the Red Palms. We stayed at the hummingbird villa which was a 2 bedroom villa with large living area and second floor sitting area just steps off of a beautiful beach. I came to spend a week with my son who was interested in improving his surfing. While the surf was unseasonably large, we did have some great days surfing and the beatiful beach out our front door was great for swimming and boogie boarding on the days the surf was too big. The restaraunts (Milaripa, Florablanca) are all within an easy walk on the beach and town is a 5 to 10 minute taxi drive away. I would highly recommend the Red Palm for anyone that likes low-key luxury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private Beach - Dramatic Views - Luxury Villas Steps From The Water Fully Staffed for honeymoons, weddings, family and couple vacations. 3 restaurants and a spa 1-3 minutes walk on the beach. Swim, surf, boogie board, snorkel, horseback riding directly in front. Offering complete elopement & wedding packages and services. Voted Top 10 Resorts in Costa Rica to get married at. Call Toll Free 888 405 0201 ans let us help you reserve a spot with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Red Palm Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Palm Villas Hotel Santa Teresa
- The Red Palm Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa