The Red Palm Villas is surely the best honeymoon location. My husband and I visited the place last January, 2 days after our marriage in New Jersey, and spent 10 days in the hotel. Well, it was honestly a gift from my husband. He had experienced visiting Costa Rica before, thus, he wanted me to experience how breathtaking the place is. At first, I was quite having second thoughts because I have never heard about Costa Rica's beauty. We even had a fight as I really wanted to visit Europe. He told me that I will surely love the place as soon as we arrive, and yes, indeed, because when I checked out the picture by visiting their site and trip advisor before booking, I was already fascinated and became excited about the trip. I am not really into nature, but when I saw how God created this paradise, I definitely looked forward to the trip.
It was indeed a fun experience as they have provided us various activities such as horseback riding, snorkeling, scuba diving, surfing and some trips in the nearby forests. We even spent a day on the spa and had a relaxing massage. I love each meal as they served us fresh seafoods (yummm!) I can say that The Red Palm Villas value their clients well which is why they always ensure that everyone will enjoy the place... And honestly, I fell in love with this great hotel. I hope we could revisit the place once again, and be able to receive the best services they have given us. I hope they could maintain the place as it is really splendid!
Definitely, all the other guests left honest reviews. I would certainly suggest this hotel to my relatives and friends who would like to have a relaxing vacation. Thank you The Red Palm Villas for such a wonderful experience. I hope you will continue providing the 5-star services we have experienced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private Beach - Dramatic Views - Luxury Villas Steps From The Water Fully Staffed for honeymoons, weddings, family and couple vacations. 3 restaurants and a spa 1-3 minutes walk on the beach. Swim, surf, boogie board, snorkel, horseback riding directly in front. Offering complete elopement & wedding packages and services. Voted Top 10 Resorts in Costa Rica to get married at. Call Toll Free 888 405 0201 ans let us help you reserve a spot with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your The Red Palm Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Palm Villas Hotel Santa Teresa
- The Red Palm Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa