Adventure, beauty, romance, and did I say adventure? We saw the pictures online... they don’t give credit where credit is due! This resort is BEAUTIFUL!!! The service was AMAZING!!! The gardens are lush. The wildlife is abundant. Our villa on the beach... SPECTACULAR!!! The staff is very friendly and helpful and Lucrecia and Josefina are very good at what they do, customer service. It was a huge convenience having someone always available and close-by who could provide excursions and rentals. We are a family of 5 (3 kids under 12) and somehow still found time for one night a romantic dinner just the two of us and a walk back home down a star lit beach. There was more than enough here to entertain everyone. We were very close to all the other beaches and multiple shopping areas. We would stay here again! Santa Teresa is a secluded, very natural and beautiful beach, all of which made our stay even better. Our kids want to go right back, we’re planning August, thanks everyone at Red Palm Villas - Pura Vida!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the beach, private, awesome views, #1 honeymoon villas and suites, full service.A 24 hour front desk.Daily housekeeping included in the room rate.Private bathroom for each unit.If there is a minimum-stay requirement, it must be no more than 3 nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your The Red Palm Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Palm Villas Hotel Santa Teresa
- The Red Palm Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa