Adventure, beauty, romance, and did I say adventure? We saw the pictures online... they don’t give credit where credit is due! This resort is BEAUTIFUL!!! The service was AMAZING!!! The gardens are lush. The wildlife is abundant. Our villa on the beach... SPECTACULAR!!! The staff is very friendly and helpful and Lucrecia and Josefina are very good at what they do, customer service. It was a huge convenience having someone always available and close-by who could provide excursions and rentals. We are a family of 5 (3 kids under 12) and somehow still found time for one night a romantic dinner just the two of us and a walk back home down a star lit beach. There was more than enough here to entertain everyone. We were very close to all the other beaches and multiple shopping areas. We would stay here again! Santa Teresa is a secluded, very natural and beautiful beach, all of which made our stay even better. Our kids want to go right back, we’re planning August, thanks everyone at Red Palm Villas - Pura Vida!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private Beach - Dramatic Views - Luxury Villas Steps From The Water Fully Staffed for honeymoons, weddings, family and couple vacations. 3 restaurants and a spa 1-3 minutes walk on the beach. Swim, surf, boogie board, snorkel, horseback riding directly in front. Offering complete elopement & wedding packages and services. Voted Top 10 Resorts in Costa Rica to get married at. Call Toll Free 888 405 0201 ans let us help you reserve a spot with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your The Red Palm Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Palm Villas Hotel Santa Teresa
- The Red Palm Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa