I live in ny where the air is thick and the people are nasty. The red palms was literally the opposite of that. The weather is always great and the people here were so friendly. It has got to be the awesome spot it has by the beach and the non stop sunlight that keeps everyone here so happy. On to the rooms itself, I'm an avid designer and I do not take lightly to bad furnishing, the rooms were very pretty and you get a nice homey feeling. The staff were very easy to work with also. The place was just very accommodating. I recommend the this place mainly because the rooms are just so nice, ac in some of the rooms but also open air so you can enjoy Mother Nature. The room is kept very tidy daily which I'm an avid fan of. The only complaint was that I couldn't stay any longer... Summer breeze, tasty drinks , laying by the beach and the open air... All at an awesome villa.... Priceless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private Beach - Dramatic Views - Luxury Villas Steps From The Water Fully Staffed for honeymoons, weddings, family and couple vacations. 3 restaurants and a spa 1-3 minutes walk on the beach. Swim, surf, boogie board, snorkel, horseback riding directly in front. Offering complete elopement & wedding packages and services. Voted Top 10 Resorts in Costa Rica to get married at. Call Toll Free 888 405 0201 ans let us help you reserve a spot with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your The Red Palm Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Palm Villas Hotel Santa Teresa
- The Red Palm Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa