We recently honeymooned in Santa Teresa and stayed at the Red Palm Villas. To say, “AMAZING" is a total understatement. This place is fantastic!
Our Room: We were upgraded and stayed in the ocean front Honeymoon Villa where we were about 40 feet from the water. The rooms are beautiful and very comfortable. We had a comfortable king bed, large double shower that could accommodate 20 easily, with full ocean views, and a large covered patio for afternoon reading and naps as well as late nights of chilling and cards.
The Resort: The resort has a great beach right out front, it’s very private, we rarely saw other guests, there’s no hot tub ☹ but there were tide pools out front and at low tide they were just like natural springs/tubs, very warm, salt water, and relaxing. The staff was always there, they were prompt and courteous, they would even recommend places to see and give tips on getting there. There was also a snorkel tour we took to a very cool little island, Isla Tortuga, we saw a lot of interesting fish and sea life on that excursion.
Brisas del Mar is one of the best restaurants I have ever eaten at. We were lucky to enjoy the free breakfast at Milarepa every morning, that was not expected and a nice sight to see and experience such a high quality, healthy breakfast experience. Our dinners were at a different restaurant almost every night, we had 9 on our list and only made it to 5, and each one was exceptional.
Atmosphere: As far as we could tell, the resort is almost entirely couples or small families. All the guests were friendly, warm and the setting was very private which is part of what makes it great compared to the nearby resorts that were full of children, other guests visiting the restaurants, etc. There is a laid back atmosphere to the Red Palm Villas that was just our speed. We felt like we owned this amazing estate and dreamed how it would be possible to switch lives for that…still thinking weeks later how it could be possible.
I cannot say enough great things about the Red Palm Villas and look forward to going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private Beach - Dramatic Views - Luxury Villas Steps From The Water Fully Staffed for honeymoons, weddings, family and couple vacations. 3 restaurants and a spa 1-3 minutes walk on the beach. Swim, surf, boogie board, snorkel, horseback riding directly in front. Offering complete elopement & wedding packages and services. Voted Top 10 Resorts in Costa Rica to get married at. Call Toll Free 888 405 0201 ans let us help you reserve a spot with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your The Red Palm Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Palm Villas Hotel Santa Teresa
- The Red Palm Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa