We were glad we chose to stay in the Harmony villa at the Red Palm Villas.
Perfect fit for 2 people.
This piece of land is one of a kind, prime, ON the beach, top maintained, with stunning gardens and most of all a great vibe.
We were very warmly greeted by Lucrecia who gave us a nice tour of the property and showed us our villa.
She's a wonderful host, very helpful and gave us great advice (where to eat, where to swim, security tips, etc). Everybody in the office speaks english (which is great because my spanish is .. basic!)
We felt confortable at once in the Harmony villa: total AC, very private (no neighbor, just gardens), very feng shui (made of exotic wood and glass, we appreciated the woodwork details, the beautiful fresh flowers, the curtains which give you privacy without cutting the open space, the king size bed, the customized furniture,....).
It is a great feeling to have this views of the tropics all around, staying cool and confortable drinking a cocktail from our patio.
The kitchen is spacious and well equiped.
The bathroom is very cute, and is conveniently away from the bedroom, again very feng shui (perfect spot) and perfect for a romantic stay! It is nonetheless connected to the house by a little outdoors but covered hall.
The shower mozaic represent a lotus flower made of tile, again a very nice detail.
The must is taking a shower with such a view of the gardens, hearing the birds, the waves, the monkeys, woooow!
The beach is beautiful, just as stated by Mike, the owner, when we inquired for reservation. Clearly one of the most beautiful I have ever seen, white sand, perfect waves, you can swim there without any problems as well as surf (my fiancé is a surfer and he sure appreciated the spot).
The place is safe (there's a guard at night, unlike a lot of other places in Santa Teresa), our villa had a safe and dead locks.
Every morning I had my private yoga class with Cris, followed by a massage with Daniele.... When I would come back to the villa, it would be spotless, the maid service is efficient, thorough and consistant.
Everything was made to give us an unforgetable stressfree experience.
We're thinking of coming back next year to get married.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private Beach - Dramatic Views - Luxury Villas Steps From The Water Fully Staffed for honeymoons, weddings, family and couple vacations. 3 restaurants and a spa 1-3 minutes walk on the beach. Swim, surf, boogie board, snorkel, horseback riding directly in front. Offering complete elopement & wedding packages and services. Voted Top 10 Resorts in Costa Rica to get married at. Call Toll Free 888 405 0201 ans let us help you reserve a spot with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your The Red Palm Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Palm Villas Hotel Santa Teresa
- The Red Palm Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa