“Lucia was AMAZING!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Florblanca - Pilates

Florblanca - Pilates
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Find your balance and harmony inside and out as you breathe, move, sweat and flow with Florblanca Pilates.Our Pilates studio is fully equipped with Pilates apparatus, and private or semi-private Pilates classes are scheduled at your convenience. We also offer private or group mat classes by appointment.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Lucia was AMAZING!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

Florblanca's pilates studio was state of the art with brand new equipment. More importantly than that, however, was how amazing Lucia (Lucy) was as a private instructor. I am often on a pilates reformer, but never have I had such great instruction on breathing, where to feel the exercise and such a warm and wonderful teacher. TAKE A CLASS FROM LUCY!!!

Visited July 2014

“My favorite instructor I've ever had on vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Jennifer was beyond terrific. Having done Pilates for the majority of my life I was hesitant at first. I'm so happy I took a class with her. My girlfriend (@narbie___) and I enjoyed the hour session and would definitely recommend to all levels.

Visited July 2014
San Francisco, California
“Best Pilates classes ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

I've taken a few Pilates classes in my life and I can honestly say that the Pilates classes PLUS the facilities are some of the best I have ever taken and seen (respectively). Jenny is a terrific teacher and has a such a calm, relaxed demeanor that before I knew it I was doing exercises that I would have otherwise been struggling to do. I would go back in a second.

Visited June 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pilates in Paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

Anthough Florblanca is beautiful and a nice spot to stay, you don't have to stay there to take advantage of Jenny and the pilates studio. It rivals anywhere I've been in the states! Jenny is very knowledgeable and the studio is truly something out of a movie. I highly recommend booking both privates and or classes with Jenny and her staff. You won't be disappointed.

Visited March 2014
Jennifer S, Owner at Florblanca - Pilates, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Thanks so much for your review of our studio. It was lovely to meet all of you this year and I am looking forward to seeing you again, same time next year!
New York City, New York
“Pilates at Florblanca”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

Some of the best pilates I have done. My wife and I enjoyed a blissful week at Florblanca, and we did both the mat class and private lessons, which were both superb. Jenny is a highly experienced instructor, and her other instructors were equally outstanding. Nice to sweat a bit next to a nice ocean breeze.

Visited March 2014
So nice to have you and your family staying at Florblanca this year. It was a pleasure working with you and your wife for both Nadja and I. Take care and we hope to see you again in the future!