“Great food !”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food !”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

On your way to the beach, or after surfing, we stopped there almost everyday for a great breakfast, brunch, and lunch, with the french touch. Creative dishes and juices, amazing coconut bread !

Visited May 2014

Baltimore, MD
“Great quaint small restaurant right off beach”
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

We went to Coleur Cafe our first night in Santa Teresa . I had the curry shrimp and my wife had the ginger mahi mahi. We went here for dinner, but I think they only have dinner in Mondays and Tuesdays . They were very friendly and everything was great tasting.

Los Angeles, California
“Great Lunch.”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We ate here twice once for lunch and once for dinner. (dinner only available on Monday and Tuesday)
I actually enjoyed lunch more than dinner but dinner was really good too.
Once again I must tell you that this place like almost all others in ST do not take credit cards and dinner can get a bit pricey so be prepared to take some cash with you.

Visited May 2014
Langley City, Canada
“good food almost on the beach”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

This charming restaurant is in a good location within an easy walk to a beautiful beach. The food is good and the staff are friendly. Works well for us because we stay at a resort fronting Playa Hermosas and we can walk along the beach and conveniently stop in for a meal. The food and service is very good. The owners, Sabastian and Myriam, have done a great job creating this quaint, comfortable place to eat, and we will return in the Fall when we are back in Santa Teresa.

• Visited March 2014
New Orleans, Louisiana
“An Absolute Gem”
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

My family recently moved to ST from New Orleans. Working nearby, we sometimes need a place to grab lunch. Sabastian's masterful culinary skills rival any cafe I've ever been to. The chicken curry sandwich is amazing as are all of the salads I've tried. Anytime you're near Playa Hermosa, I highly recommend stopping for lunch. Superb!