“Good Costa Rican Food”

Soda Tiquicia
Ranked #13 of 104 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: Costa Rican
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

THis place offers all the classics. Gallo PInto, burritos, ceviches, arroz con pollo and Casados. Get a banana/blackberry smoothie.

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

We had a decent meal and then approached the bar to pay. The bartender and I had a short conversation about the locals and then I paid. He said he had been living there a year, danced salsa and had barely tried surfing. He was skinny with a weird mustache. I paid and sat down getting ready to leave. He approached me at my table saying I owed him more money. I went over the bill with him and he charged me a 30% tax on the meal. Yes 30%! That’s insane for any country. I decided not to get to into it with the guy because it was only for a few hundred more colones. After I left I realized he upcharged my first bill too so I gave way more than I should have for the meal. Definitely do not go here if you are a traveler because they will try to swindle you.

Reviewed September 14, 2018

Santa Teresa is full of interesting restaurants from all walks of earth and all kinds of food. It is however delightful sometimes to remember that you are in Costa Rica. The locals too know how to cook, and they do it well. Best restaurant for the price you pay.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Local costarican cuisine.
Good taste and finally fair prices for the tourists.
Small place but quiet and clean.
Recommended.

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

Dropped in here for a takeaway. Had the tuna special, chicken burrito, chips and a couple of drinks for less than $20. Very tasty!