“Amazing food ”

Soda Tiquicia
Ranked #20 of 121 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: Costa Rican
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

First time to Santa Teresa and ate dinner at Soda Tiquicia, the chips and guacamole was incredible. I ate the tacos and they were full of favor. Would absolutely eat here again and again

Date of visit: October 2017
Write a reviewReviews (291)

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

This is a go to spot for us in Santa Theresa. Never had a disappointing meal here. The price and selection give you value you can taste, whatever that means..hahaha. Anyway, if you give it a try, you'll know what I mean. I wish trip advisor had a sixth star available.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Jason p
Reviewed October 9, 2017

Friendly staff, amazing, fresh food, and cold beer :) Daily specials. Ended up eating here several times for the food quality and value.

Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

This was a great soda. My husband was able to get a whole fish and he ate it all. I got the arroz con polka and it was amazing. We also got water and a margarita for $25.
Not bad.

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

Big servings for a small price. My family and I totally recommend this place. We asked for some casados and we were not dissapointed.
The patacones are very good!