“I miss you already taco corner. ”
Review of Taco Corner

Taco Corner
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Mexico meets Costa Rica taqueria using the best & freshest local ingredients to offer casual eats at very affordable prices. You'll be sure to find a casual & enjoyable atmosphere where we change our menu daily to offer daily specials which change constantly. We have tacos (made with homemade corn tortillas, burritos, quesadillas, guacamoles & chips, and our famous homemade burgers (meat, fish, chicken & falafel). In addition we offer fresh fruit smoothies and refreshing local drinks. Oh, and you can't miss our special homemade dessert 'lechefrita' (lay-che-free-ta!). We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The Shrimp and pineapple, and the octopus tacos where possibly the best taco’s I’ve ever had. Brilliantly cool place banging out Wu Tang and serving cold beers and great food. Literally waved good bye as we drove out of Santa Teresa.

Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

Buzzing streetside cafe on the hot, dusty road of Santa Teresa. The tacos were amazing and good value for money. LOVED the octopus tacos. Friendly staff to.

Only regret is that we didn’t go there more often

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

Cheap food fast service and friendly staff what more could you ask for. The burritos were huge a little to big to try and hold but very tasty. The tuna I had in my burrito was just amazing totally worth trying whilst in Santa Theresa.

Reviewed May 9, 2019

If you eat tacos in one place in St. Teresa, do it here! I got the falafel taco (not dry at all!!) and the chicken, and they were just amazing. Quick service, good ambiance, amazing food.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 9, 2019

This place is delicious, and you actually get a good amount of food for the price. The burritos are where it's at! I tried the sewed beef and the fish, and both were amazing! The real gem of this place is the sauces!! I couldn't get enough of all the sauces on my burrito. If you're in Santa Teresa eat here you will not be disappointed!