“So. much. fun.”
Review of Natura Surf Life

Natura Surf Life
More attraction details
Owner description: Natura Surf Life, surf camps, daily surf courses and safaris guided tours arround the magical peninsula of nicoya
Newton, Massachusetts
“So. much. fun.”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Thanks to Juan, and Juan and Mickey for great SUP and surfing outings! We were six 50ish women from Boston with no experience, and Juan and his team made everything relaxed and fun. Very clear instruction in great spots for our first time on the SUP and surfing. All surfers got up on the board on the first wave!!! Amazing! I only wish we had time in our trip for more lessons from Juan and his team. Highly recommended!!

Visited May 2014

Stuttgart, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I've never tried surfing before, but thanks to the helpful instructions of Juan, I was able to ride smaller waves during my first lesson already and the bigger ones just during the second.
When you are in Santa Teresa, you should definitely take lessons at Juan's!
Make sure you also do the sunset surfing on playa Hermosa, it's just beautiful!

“The best of the best!”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Surfing with Juan was the highlight of my trip. When I got to Santa Teresa I could barley make it past the break, a couple lessons with Juan and I was riding waves with a 5'9. Professional and fun. I also recommend the sup adventure! I will definitely be returning to Natura Surf Life!
Pura Vida!!!

Visited December 2013
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The ultimate surf experience!”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

If you want excellent surf instruction, Juan is your man! Juan takes his job very seriously, he offers excellent tips and helps you to progress quickly. Immediately, both my husband and I felt very comfortable on our board and safe in the waves thanks to Juan's guidance. Make sure you also check out his other tours, we especially enjoyed the sunset SUP tour, you can't beat being in the ocean watching the sun go down! Cannot wait t go back to have another surf trip and more instruction with Natura Surf Life!

Ghent, Belgium
“FUN PURA VIDA”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed first time surfing with Juan, good explanation, to do's not to do's, so much fun, we booked immediately second lesson. We miss it already! PURA VIDA