“Great time fishing” 5 of 5 bubbles

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time fishing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

My two girlfriends and I last minute wanted to go fishing in beautiful Santa Teresa! I emailed Jepo on their website and he immediately emailed me back and booked us in to fish with Aron (an awesome guy born in Canada who has lived in costa rica his whole life). I spoke to Jepo on the phone to finalize everything and he was so lovely! We got easy directions to the fishing area and Aron got there right away. The boat ride was beautiful with just us and we drove off the coast, watched some surfers and most importantly got shown how to catch some fish! We also got to swim off the boat into the unbelievably beautiful water and our fish were filleted for us on our return! What a great way to spend a morning! Thanks Jepo and Aron for the great memories!

1 Thank Sydney R

Hoboken, New Jersey
“Horseriding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

Had a wonderful afternoon horse-riding with Jepo. He picked my family up at our hotel and entertained us with interesting local stories and culture during the drive to the hacienda. The horses were well cared for and well behaved - they even had a horse suitable for my 5 year old. They assigned an extra hand - Ronaldo - to escort him so that he was safe and could still participate with us. The ride was great, covering gorgeous countryside, spectacular views, wildlife and beaches. Jepo pointed out interesting wildlife and flora so that we could learn a little about Costa Rica. A truly memorable experience that I highly recommend!

Visited April 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Curu Wildlife Refuge / Surfing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

We did two activities with Olingo - one day with walking tour of Curu Refuge followed by boat tour/snorkeling/Tortuga Islands. And another AM surfing lesson at Playa Hermosa. Both guides were on-time, friendly, knowledgeable. We would definitely book with them again.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jomad5
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Horseback riding, surfing, and Cabo Blanco/Montezuma tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

My boyfriend and I really asked for a lot from Olingo and boy did they deliver! The horseback riding tour of a cattle farm was incredible, Jepo was very engaging and we were able to learn a lot about the farm and the area in general.
Surf lessons from Mauricio was more than excellent - I am a novice and lost patience quickly. Mauricio's calm and encouraging manner got me back on the board and feeling more confident than ever.
We also did a tour of Cabo Blanco National Park and Montezuma with Marcelo, a young guide with a Biology degree. He certainly knew his stuff and LOVES his job. For the bird watcher and extreme nature enthusiast I cannot recommend him enough. For a younger couple wanting to explore at a quicker pace, I would just let him know that while you enjoy nature you want to move along, he does tend to stop quite a bit.
All in all, these guys are the ones to tour with!

Visited March 2014
Ucluelet, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Snorkeling near Cabo Blanco”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

Went snorkeling near at Playa Los Suecos near Cabo Blanco with guide Marcelo and have only good things to say about the experience. Beautiful little beach with nice protected water, stick near the guide and you may see rays, turtles, eels and lots of fish! Marcelo is a great young guide, very knowledgeable with a degree in biology and lots of experience in the area. He speaks English well and is eager to share Costa Rica's natural and cultural history!

Visited February 2014