“Absolutely freaking awesome dudes!!”
Review of 360 Surf Shop & School - CLOSED

360 Surf Shop & School
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a full service surf shop, with everything from rentals and lessons, to bikinis and baggies. Forgot your board, or didn't want to pay the airline fees.......we have a board for you. Our inventory of boards consists of short boards, fun shapes, long boards, and performance boards. We also have pads, leashes, wax, and anything else you may need to surf while you're here.
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

Ryan the owner is a knarly dude! I came out to Santa Teresa for a yoga and surf retreat. I'm from the Dallas/Fort Worth TX area so as you can imagine I have absolutely no experience surfing and with Ryan's lessons I was up and surfed my very first wave on the first try all the way into the beach! Ryan is an amazing teacher and has his own way of teaching you and I can promise you he'll make it fun and you'll feel confident on the water.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

My boyfriend and I live in Switzerland and decided to take a surf holiday in Santa Teresa. We felt so lucky to have found Ryan, the owner of 360 Surf Shop and School. We "interviewed" many surf teachers and immediately felt confident with him.

He is a wonderful teacher who really wants people to learn how to surf, patient and knows his stuff! There was never any stopwatch end to our lessons as he was determined for us to get the most out of our time. The shop is also very clean and organized, with immaculate rentals.

He gets pretty booked out, so I would highly recommend to reserve lessons in advance. We would go back in a heartbeat.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in Santa Teresa for 3 weeks! This is the best surf shop in Santa Teresa. We took many surf lessons with 360, rented a board everyday and it was absolutely amazing.The owner is a fantastic guy and our trip wouldn't be the same if we didn't go this shop for renting our boards and for surf lessons.

Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Ryan the owner is a great person and teacher. His lessons are very possitive and he is very helpfull with everything. He has patience and you can laugh with him! He drives to a beautiful beach further away where its more quite and really special. We really recommend him!!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

My new wife and I were referred to Ryan (owner of 360 Surf) by a nice gal named Heidi who runs Joy Spa in Santa Teresa. Ryan was nice and polite, an American who clearly cares for his customers. He was very enthusiastic about surfing and gave a fun and structured lesson covering the basics of surfing. We checked out other surf shops in town, but nothing compared to the experience at Ryan's shop. Really enjoyed his company and would recommend him to anyone who wants to learn to surf at one of the most consistently good surfing locations in all of Costa Rica. Its clear he knows what he is doing and has a great attitude about teaching. He got me so stoked on surfing!!