“Best surf shop in Santa Teresa!!!”
Review of 360 Surf Shop & School - CLOSED

360 Surf Shop & School
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a full service surf shop, with everything from rentals and lessons, to bikinis and baggies. Forgot your board, or didn't want to pay the airline fees.......we have a board for you. Our inventory of boards consists of short boards, fun shapes, long boards, and performance boards. We also have pads, leashes, wax, and anything else you may need to surf while you're here.
“Best surf shop in Santa Teresa!!!”
Reviewed June 20, 2012 via mobile

My cousin and I first visited Santa Teresa in November of 2011. We walked around to all the shops on the main road and decided on 360. We needed lessons and boards and Ryan (the owner) was amazing. He helped us pick the right boards and taught us everything we needed to know about surfing and the beaches in the area. He gave us a local's perspective but was very genuine and helpful. I have been back twice since and I keep going back to 360. Best boards, best shop, best instructor.