“Great surf spot for beginners”
Review of Playa Hermosa

Playa Hermosa
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Surf here if your a beginner. Location from St. Teresa: toward Manzanillo, turn left after Koji's (an amazing Japanese/sushi spot known by locals), no signs, ask a local if you can't find.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

This was a great beach to learn how to surf, especially during a large swell. My favorite part of this beach was the fresh coconut water vendor. The coconut water was the best I've ever had, right out of a chilled coconut and so thirst quenching after surfing for a couple of hours.

2  Thank kathylynne1
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We went to this beach even though it was a little out of the way bc it was calmer, wider and less crowded. My husband learned to surf while I pitched my hammock up between two palm trees. Lovely.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I love this beach in Santa Teresa...it is quite remote and has gorgeous lush vegetation lining the beach behind. A great place to go and chilll with your book in the shade or to surf your days away. Love it here! Pura Vida!

Reviewed July 9, 2014

This was the perfect beach for our family to learn to surf. Uncrowned and lots of "foam" to learn on. Can't wait to go back.